AnyROR 7/12 Utara Online
AnyROR is a official website to check land records in Gujarat online, launched by the Revenue Department of Gujarat on E-Dhara. The full form of AnyROR is ‘Any Records of Rights Anywhere in Gujarat’. You can check Gujarat Land Records 7/12 (Satbara Utara) and 8A at https://anyror.gujarat.gov.in/. You can also obtain ROR, land record certificate (Jantri), etc. from the website.
AnyROR Anywhere portal is used for digitizing all land records in Gujarat. The objective of this portal is to help citizens of Gujarat to fetch land information such as landowner details, land area, and type, etc. AnyROR website also aims at maintaining transparency and protects the rights of the landowner. This portal not only helps the user to access land records online but also update crop loan details or subsidies or getting an electrical connection as and when it is required.
So if you want to view Gujarat land records 7/12 Satbara Utara or 8A information, follow the steps given below to check AnyROR Gujarat 7/12 land records online.
AnyROR: How to Check Gujarat Land Records 7/12 Online
1. Login to AnyROR website
2. Out of the 3 options provided – Land Record Rural, Land Record Urban and Property Search, select one as per your search criteria
3. You will be redirected to the next page that provides a drop-down with options such as-
1. Old Scanned Vf-7/12 Details
2. Know Khata By Owner Name
3. 135-D Notice For Mutation
4. Old Scanned Vf-6 Entry Details
5. Entry List By Month-Year
6. Vf-7 Survey No Details
7. Vf-8a Khata Details
8. Vf-6 Entry Details
9. New Survey No From
10. Old For Promulgated Village
11. ntegrated Survey No Details
12. Revenue Case Details
4. Select one option as per your search criteria and fill all the required detailsgujarat-land-record
5. Click on Record Details to get the necessary information
Benefits of AnyROR Anywhere Gujarat
1. Protects ownership rights of the land
2 Bank loans are easily available
3. In case of land disputes and litigations acts as an important document in determining the ownership
4. Is a vital document while selling the land and this helps the buyer to cross-check land details
5. The application is free of cost and consumes less time to check records
6. Types of land records in Gujarat
7. The portal provides government verified forms to maintain and updated land records online. The types of land records are-
8. VF 6 (Village Form 6) – The day to day changes in land record is maintained by the Village Accountant or Talati is obtained by VF 6
9. VF 7 (Village Form 7) – It is also known as 7/12 or Satbara Utara. The survey number is obtained from VF 7.
10. VF 8A (Village Form 8A) – It provides khata details
11. 135 D – It is a Notice to Mutation. When a person applies for mutation, the Village Accountant issues 135D.
Services offered on AnyROR Gujarat Portal
1. Rural Land Records
2. Urban Land Records
3. Property search
4. Online application to obtain permission to buy land, to pay premium, and so on