Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 | Gujarat HC 55 Hamal, Chowkidar, Peon, Liftman Vacancy
Gujarat High Court has released job notification
for the 55 various posts of Hamal, Chowkidar, peon, Liftman and others. It is a good job vacancy for the candidates who are looking for the 10th passed job in Gujarat. Now, these candidates can apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018 on or before the last date. We advise all the candidates to check the official advertisement of before applying for the job. We have also encompassed all the available information in this article about the High Court of Gujarat Peon Vacancy 2018
Gujarat HC Jobs 2018- Eligibility Criteria
Candidates can check here required eligibility for the Gujarat high Court Hamal, Peon, Chowkidar Vacancy 2018.
- Candidates should be minimum 8th passed from a recognized board of India. Check the official advertisement for detailed information.
- Applicant’s age should be between 18 to 35 years as on 30 September 2018.
- For General/ OBC Category: 300/- Rupees
- For SC/ ST/ Ex- Serviceman: 150/- Rupees
- Applicants will get selected on the basis of written exam for the Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2018.
- Online Application Start Date: 1 September 2018
- Last Date to Apply Online: 30 September 2018
Note: Refer the official notification for detailed post wise information.
How to Apply Online for Gujarat HC Peon, Chowkidar Vacancy 2018
Candidates can apply for the job by logging on to the official website. Here you can also take help of these below mentioned instructions.
- Visit the official website of Gujarat High Court: hc-ojas.guj.nic.in
- Find the link of official notification and read it carefully.
- If you are eligible for the job as per the notification then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Enter your details correctly in the application form.
- Upload a scanned copy of your photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee.
- Now click on the submit button.
- Take a print out of your application for future uses.